Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ron@cts.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Philips monitor question

Let's see... MicroSoft only Hayes modems, MicroSoft only HP printers, Microsoft
only Pentium processors (think about it, Intel provides "hidden" performance
features to MicroSoft that are not available to the general PC software writing
community), MicroSoft only Apple Computers and now, MicroSoft only monitors. I
guess the 'investment' MicroSoft makes in politicans has been very effective in
holding-off the US Anti-Trust arm of the inJustice department. I only hope that
soon there will be some MicroSoft toilet paper so we can wipe-off some of this
stuff MicroSoft is dumping on us.

Yes, I know. Not in the FreeBSD mailing lists... sorry.

Ron McDaniels

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 09/10/97
Time: 16:50:02