Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 21:37:22 -0800
From:      Aaron Lake <alake@capcon.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Board supported?

Hello

I have never worked with freebsd and I am going to be implementing it in a web server
project I am working on. Could you please tell me if the following mother board with on
board scsi controller is supported=>

QUICK P55TU with the adaptec PCI Ultra $ Ultra Wide scsi (AHA2940UW)

The doc's say that that particular adaptec controller is supported but it doesn't
mention if the "on-board" version is also supported. thanks for your help

Aaron Lake