Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:20:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Balaji <balajir12@yahoo.com>
To:        rick@snowhite.uoguelph.ca, rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca, root@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca
Subject:   Help on NFS Metadata!!

Respected Sir,
    My name is Balaji Raghavan. My two friends and I are implementing
high availability for NFS in FreeBSD 4.3, according to Dr. Anupam
Bhide's Usenix paper. We would like to know what all metadata are to be
stored to build the state of the failed server on the alive one in BSD.
This is very urgent.
    I am sorry for any kind of inconvenience caused.
Thanking you in Anticipation.
Yours Sincerely,
Balaji.