Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 20:25:09 PDT
From:      "Ed Smith" <mav102@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Install fails

After a very sucessful I reboot to start the first time running and it comes
up and says automatic reboot and then a few checks on the drives for
fragmentation then it says hostname. and then that is the end it just dies
there.  I have checked everything from disk geometry all my hardware is
compatible and without conflict.  I'm not on the mailing list so please
reply to me directly or tell me how to subscibe if nessary.  Thanks for your
help!

Determain Newbie