Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:50:21 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        rene@xs4all.nl
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: RE: trying to format IDE disk

On Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:40:53 +0100, rene@xs4all.nl wrote:

> Hi. I've tried getting a reply to my problem with formatting my HD
> under freeBSD (stated below), but unfortunately did not succeed with
> the suggestion offered.

Did you try the detailed instructions I sent you?  If so, please let me
know where you came unstuck.  I didn't put effort into providing you
with a near walk-through just so I could see you come back with "did not
succeed with the suggestion offered".

What exactly didn't work when you tried using /stand/sysinstall?

Ciao,
Sheldon.