Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:26:50 -0500
From:      "Mike Jennings" <jenningsmca@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dynamic dns

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have already reviewd the Handbook, in fact I bought it. Parts are only relevant to dhcp clients. I have just been to the Internet Consortium for more info.</DIV>
<DIV>Not sure if this is going to be a hard project to implement.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for any info on this subject.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>