Date:      Tue, 22 May 2007 10:29:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      betts@norden1.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spamassassin not working

What MTA are you using?
Postfix

What method are you using to forward messages
between the MTA and amavisd-new?
This is part of the main.cf

smtp-amavis unix -	-	y	-	2  smtp
    -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
    -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
    -o max_use=20

127.0.0.1:10025 inet n	-	n	-	-  smtpd
    -o content_filter=
    -o local_recipient_maps=
    -o relay_recipient_maps=
    -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
    -o smtpd_delay_reject=no
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_data_restrictions=reject_unauth_pipelining
    -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=
    -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
    -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
    -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
    -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000
    -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=0
    -o smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit=0

Have you copied the appropriate plug-in .cf files for SA into
`/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin`?  Are the plugins being loaded in
`/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre`?

I don't see any plugins in that directory. Where would I find those
plugins or do I need to reinstall spamassassin with amavis-new?

Thanks