Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 06:36:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Cobra Networking <nitehawk@cobra.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Users Privlages

Hello all,

	Im knew to the admin part of FreeBSD and would like to know if
there is a way to give certain users access...like I would like to take on
a couple ppl to help me with my box but dont want them to have the full
super user access Im just looking for something that will allow them to
edit other users on the system files and change passwords for other users.

I know I can do this by doing su -l userid but thats cause I know su pw ;)
but I dont want them to be super user...is there away for this to be done?

Thanx in advanced for any help

وووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو

      Cobra Networking
      Thomas C. Edwards