Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:35:36 -0400
From:      "Normand Leclerc" <leclercn@videotron.ca>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CDROM sector size changing (was CDROM sector size on 4.5)

  I reported a sector change on a SCSI CDRW which is hardware set to
512bytes; it changes to 2048.  I was unable to say when it did change
until now.

  Whenever I burn a CD with cdrecord and the software is killed (say a
terminal shutdown) before completion of the CD, my sector size is
switched to 2048.  I have to reboot in order to get my 512bytes sectors.

Normand Leclerc
leclercn@videotron.ca