Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:10:33 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD segment on TechTV - Friday Mar/14 @ 4pm

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 02:56:32AM +0100, Christian Brueffer wrote:

> Yes, I would love to see that.

  I'll make it available on www.freebsd.org/~murray as soon as someone
sends it to me.  I haven't even seen the full segment yet, though at
one point during the taping I saw the video feed out of the corner of
my eye and could see a sysinstall installation window at the bottom of
the screen beneath us talking.  ;)

  I think the show will be shown one more time on Sunday morning.

  I think we will be able to do a longer segment in the future.

      - Murray