Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:45:37 -0500
From:      chris@tourneyland.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Preparing for a reinstallation

I have to reinstall BSD on a machine of mine, and I'm getting some vague
warnings from a FreeBSD 'expert' (HAH!) friend of mine. (The reason I have
to reinstall is  - well, never mind, but my friend is never telnetting in
again). He's saying that  FereBSD won't create the file system unless the
disk is formatted and clean, and that I have to format it from DOS, but
that DOS won't format it if it had FreeBSd partitions, etc, etc. He never
did tell me how to solve this problem.

Yikes! Does anyone know what I should do? I couldn't find anything in the
docs about reinstallation.

Thanks,
Chris