Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:57:48 -0800
From:      "Chris H" <bsd-lists@BSDforge.com>
To:        "FreeBSD ports" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   # FLAVORLESS tag?

As I take inventory before embarking on "flavoring" those
ports I maintain that can be flavored=2E I wanted to make
my life simpler, and in an effort to do so, began tagging
those that couldn't be flavored (no options, etc=2E=2E=2E) with
# FLAVORLESS
This made it trivial for future searches to weed out those
that FLAVOR didn't apply=2E As I imagine the ultimate last
minute housekeeping that will need to be done in the master
ports tree; would it make it any easier to simply create
a tag FLAVORLESS, for those ports that flavors do not apply?

--Chris