Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 19:37:44 +0600 (ESS)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
To:        matt <matt@mlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: swap..

as i can see it LINT

# Disable swapping. This option removes all code which actually performs
# swapping, so it's not possible to turn it back on at run-time.
#
# This is sometimes usable for systems which don't have any swap space
# (see also sysctls "vm.defer_swapspace_pageouts" and
# "vm.disable_swapspace_pageouts")
#
#options        NO_SWAPPING

actually you can just comment out all the swap partitions in the
/etc/fstab, but if you will rebuild the kernel you will have more
memory available for your applications.

Regards, (с наилучшими пожеланиями,)

 Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)