Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:33:01 +1000
From:      "betterformat" <betterformat@astea.com.au>
To:        "Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Gibberish Dictionary -- Formerly adopt a newbie program

BTW I just read my original message and I neglected to point
out the the book is literally in Dictionary format.... any term or
command related to the O/S or the hardware - just look it up
and there it is...... explained nicely and simply.
Quite often the only extra info I need to help me understand
more complex MAN or FAQ pages.....
Leo