Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:46:50 +1000
From:      Geoff Mason <elicit@namadgi.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   just a few questions

hi how are you ? i am just wondering exactly how bsd will run on my
computer i am justwondering if install bsd will it take over computer or
will i be able to chosse when i want to use it . i think what i am
asking is can i run along side and so forth becuase i share it and i
dont think my flat mate would like to use bsd becuase they like windows
?
and i am just starting to learn to c++ and was wondering if bsd had a
c++ decompiler aplication aswell ? thank you for your time and i hope
you understood what i was trying to ask .... my email is :
you_want_it@hotmail.com