Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:20:09 -0700
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logo merchandise

Those are high on my list as well, all of them. Christopher Mann and I
will be working on that, and Bob will accomodate us as we succeed in
getting the graphics done.

Who all has CYMK TIFF graphics separation capability and knows how to
use it? I do (Corel 8), but I'm a fumbler when it comes to artistic
flair (not counting code ;-))
--
Donald Wilde              "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media