Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:12:03 -0800
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        Joe Abley <jabley@patho.gen.nz>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Not good for the civil advocacy debate :)

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 08:01:50PM -0500, James Howard wrote:
> On 3 Nov 1999, Bill Swingle wrote:
>
> > Kirk would be most unhappy with whoever printed this up on shirts and
> > the like. It's most likely a Bad Idea.
>
> I was being sarcastic...not that I wouldn't wear it given the chance :)

The only reason I mention it was that there was an even more offensive
shirt floating around at this years USENIX that made quite a stink with
Kirk. Not that I would be opposed to wearing one though... :)

-Bill

--
-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/
-=| unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com