Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:31:24 -0800
From:      "Pasha" <pasha@best.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hi, I just installed, FreeBSD OS on my PC.
First of all, I tried to install from CD and it didn't work: System didn't
find my CD.  So, I've changed CD-ROM on Primary Slave (It was secondary
master first) and I installed FreeBSD on my second HD (secondary master)
from CD. But when I start BSD, it says: "panic: can't mount root".  And
then It restarts. If I want to start it, I have to type"
1:sd(2,a)kernel" , so it will mount root on wd2.  Is there anyway I can
make it default??
Pasha

P.S. How can I configure xWIN?

There is no right way to do something wrong.
Pasha:  pasha@best.com