Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 2004 01:22:51 -0500
From:      Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DWL-650/-stable Woes (busy bit won't clear)

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 09:04:10PM -0500, Jerry A! wrote:
: On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 02:52:49PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: : In message: <20040101084544.GA19276@risus.thehutt.org>
: :             Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org> writes:
: : : I'm trying to get a DWL-650b working on a -stable system and not
: : : having any luck.
: :
: : I don't think that the 650b is a prism2 based card anymore.  Certaily
: : the driver not being able to send a command to it is a strong
: : indication that this is the case.
:
: Boo.  And thank you.  Working off that supposition, I did some more
: digging.  Looks like this probably has the TI chipset.  :(
:
: Okay, would anyone mind giving feedback in regards to the either the
: acx100 driver for 5.2 available at <http://wlan.kewl.org/>; or this
: new-fangled "ndis" driver I keep reading so much about?
:
: As always thanks in advance.  Looks like I may need to take the plunge
: to 5.x.  :|

Okay, sorry to respond to my own response.  Got some bad news.
Digging around in the windows driver, it looks as though this is a
prism card.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this working (preferably) under
-stable?

Thanks in advance...

        --Jerry

--
"I'm going to try speaking some reckless words,
and I want you to try to listen recklessly."