Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:29:53 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        brian@mediacity.com
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU, hasty@star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: digital audio extraction from CD-ROM via SCSI

>From The Desk Of brian@mediacity.com :
> Amancio Hasty wrote:
> > Say Brian are you around??
> >
> > Jordan is interested in playing back CDI movies..
>
> I'm around.  Playing CDI movies is pretty easy as you and I
> have demonstrated in the past.  Just need the right "bits". 8-)

Hi Brian,

Well, what I am after is for Charles and friends to complete their
integration on "cdd" then we can leverage off their work to read
other scsi cdroms. After that all Jordan has to do is get a
Talisman Mpegplayer.

Say have you considered adding a short paragraph to the multimeda
web page about the hardware mpeg player. It wil help out a lot -- Tnks!
http://www.freebsd.org/~faulkner/multimedia/mm.html

BTW Jordan with Brian's Talisman you can view mpeg on your tv.

	Amancio