Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 08:50:29 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hsu@clinet.fi (Heikki Suonsivu)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xemacs 19.13 diffs - will someone commit them under my name?

It seems that Heikki Suonsivu said:
> With ssh some of the patches in ports also were wrong according to what I
> heard from the author.  So, it is not just trying to make things compile,
> but make sure that author can also verify that the patches do the intended
> thing and do not break anything else.  I cannot imagine anything better for
> quality assurance than checking it with the original author.

The current patches are of  no harm (the third  one could  be folded in  by
Tatu though). I tend to  follow ssh pretty closely  and I send back to Tatu
anything I can  find useful. I'm  on the mailing-list  too. So  don't worry
about ssh :-)

I discovered a few weeks ago that Tatu used FreeBSD...
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Sun Dec  3 14:34:17 MET 1995