Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 1996 09:35:33 -0500
From:      AWINR@aol.com
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   trying to download the package?

I want to put the BSD.ORG on my PC but I can't get to any place where the
download will happen. can you advise me where to go to get the package.

I have a software package called "Ineractive Unix Version 4.0" I have
partitioned the hard drive yet every time I attempt to load I get a error
message that " no space on ram disk unit 0" or I get another error message "
device error, controller command aborted : controller 0 (ESOI/mfm/rll:
controller <athd> )
I have 24 megs of Ram on this system and a 133Mh board on a 5X86 CPU AMD. I
don't know what is stopping me, can you advise me on  either of these issues.

                                   Thanks for your patience in reading this
message