Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:16:27 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   purely dynamic usb support?

Hi there,

I'm running 4.4 with custom kernel with everything USB-related ripped
out. Turns out I am gonna switch to a USB mouse, and since I'd prefer
_not_ to rebuild the kernel, I'd like to enable USB via the kernel
module. Will this work? What are the exact steps to enable USB (and the
mouse) without rebooting the box?

TIA

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
12:10PM up 6 days, 22:53, 9 users, load averages: 0.25, 0.14, 0.08