Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:53:24 +0200
From:      Gustaf Tham <gus@algonet.se>
To:        "Thomas Widlundh" <tw@ettnet.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up printer in freeBSD 4.2

Go to the directory where SETUP resides, and type ./SETUP.
You can find the DOC files and all the rest by typing
locate apsfilter.
If you get the reply that the database is too small, type
 /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb &
and try again when it's finished updating the database.
I didn't get the apsfilter manpage for some reason.

Have a look at www.apsfilter.org

Gustaf