Date:      Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:53:14 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        stealth215@mediaone.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mounting a floppy drive

How are you mounting it? The following works for me:

mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /floppy

/floppy must exist, and '-t msdos' describes the filesystem. You can put
this info into your /etc/fstab as well, which will allow you to simply type:
mount /floppy

DaemonNews had a recent article about automounting as well, but I haven't
read it.
Are you getting a specific error message? If not, what is happening that
leads you to believe that it is not working?