Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Smith <msmith@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>
To:        statik@cris.com (josh b)
Cc:        ler@lerctr.org (Larry Rosenman), freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 3c509 is the wacknes!!

Great!  OK, you have 3 connectors on the back?  OK, the TV cable
looking one is a coax BNC connector for 10base2 or thin net.  The
one that looks like a joystick plug is an AUI port or thicknet and
then there's the RJ-11 10baseT.  Rerun the 3c5x9cfg and tell the
card which one you want to use.  Other than that, don't worry about
them.  Oh, the mini tube is actually a funky light bulb.  It's
for draining off excess power incase of a spike.

Mark