Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:51:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to detect stuct tm gmtime or __gmtime?

--0-1681692777-983289099=:7749

How do I easily detect if an OS calls gmtime and tm_zone that or
__gmtime and __tm_zone, or the global tzone.

It seems linux uses tm->__tm_tzone and/or(?) tzname and fbsd
tm->tm_tzone. Is there a  common way to detect it?

I searched the web, found a mail from 1999 talking about adding this to
autoconf, but there's nothing in autoconf's manual about it.

Thanks, Mathias

--=20
                            virtual earth
 Mathias Picker
 Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer      Gesellschaft f=FCr Wissens re/pr=E4 sentation mbH

                            Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de=20
=09=09=09    Fon +49 89  / 540 7425-1
                            Fax +49 89  / 540 7425-9