Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:55:30 +1000
From:      "Andrew Johns" <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        "Leo Kliger" <lkliger@astea.com>, "'Greg Lehey'" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FW: split dns and mail problem......

1 : Why forward your original posting again - if anyone had wanted to
reply, then they would have done so.

2 : This entire topic has already been beaten to within an inch of its
life - search the mail archives and you will find the answer (which is
probably why no one bothered to answer your original question).

Good luck - and if you MUST forward your emails, at least re-edit them
so that they wrap better.

Regards