Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:20:41 -0500
From:      Gary <gv-list-freebsdquestions@mygirlfriday.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Changing from POP3 server to IMAP server

Hi Naveen,

--On Tuesday, September 30, 2003 08:08:17 AM -0700 Naveen Glore

All the info you will ever need is at www.lifewithqmail.org

Like anything in life (at least for me), there is a learning curve. It is
not difficult to switch if you follow the step-by-step advice at the above
URL. Dave Sill also has a book out called "The qmail Handbook" which is
full of good info.

There are several sections devoted to switching from Sendmail, even with
Sendmail's .forward files, etc... They also have a mailing list replete
with very knowledgeable admins.

> Thankyou gary and chris for  all the information.

You are very welcome. Good luck..

--
Gary