Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:14:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Karl-Petter_=C5kesson?= <kalle@sics.se>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Troubles installing 5.0-RC2 on a Thinkpad560

I installed FreeBSD 5.0-RC2 on a 560E with the 'ed' driver last week.

You must re-roll ALOT of stuff to get it working since the kern.flp stuff
doesn't have OLDCARD support.

I can provide you with modified floppies if you like.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |