Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:06:03 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <joe.shevland@horizonti.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Oracle NC's

Sorry if this is the wrong list...
This is a tad flippant, but I just heard that Oracle are
powering their network computers with FreeBSD. Does
anyone know if this is correct? If so, does anyone know
what version and any other juicy details, or pointers to
more info? (I'm hopefully going to be working on them :))

I don't actually subscribe to this particular FBSD
mailing list, so a private email would be excellent.

Cheers.
Joe.Shevland@horizonti.com