Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 08:32:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Bernacki <steve@soma.zipnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X Fonts

Hey y'all,

When I installed X, I installed with the minimum fonts package.  In
retrospect, I didn't want to do that.  So, I went over to another
box running FreeBSD and copied over the fonts directory in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/.  I restarted X, but my machine isn't recognizing
these new fonts.  Have forgotten to rebuild something?

I realize this is a bit off topic, and I apologize; I couldn't find
a more appropriate group (slap me with a wet noodle!) :)

Thanks,
-S