Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:08:43 -0000
From:      "Paul Osborne" <P.A.Osborne@ukc.ac.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   burning a CD

Hi,

I have internet access at work and want get get a copy of FreeBSD at home,
since I have access to a CD burner is it as simple as doing a wget to suck an
ftp server and then burning the CD or are there other things that I need to
consider?

I am not trying to take anything away from Walnut Creek,  but it should be
easier, quicker and cheaper for me to burn my own.

Many thanks for the advice.

Cheers
--Paul