Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:03:28 -0400
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   3c589D and PAO on a Thinkpad 765D

So, I've got 2.2.2-R with the PAO patches applied installed on my Thinkpad
765D.  It boots up fine, sees the card fine, picks the UTP port fine and
then when it triews to add the default gateway complains "network
unreachable".  The green link light on the dongle from the card is on and
the ifconfig looks dandy.  I've tried swapping the "link0 -link1" in the
pccard.conf entry to be "-link0", which, contrary to the man page, has
always been what's gotten UTP working on every 3c509 card I've ever used
under FreeBSD, but that too was to no avail.  The card's worked flawlessly
under 95 from day 1.  Any ideas?

	-AMir

--
    / \   Madness takes it's toll.  Please    | Amir Y. Rosenblatt
   /<@>\    have exact change.        - anon  | amir@neuron.net