Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:43:06 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        danger@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www cleanup problem

----Security_Multipart(Tue_Aug_22_03_43_06_2006_090)--

Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <1638431039.20060821111346@rulez.sk>:

da> Hello doc,
da>
da>   We have a problem with handling of entities in our XSLT templates
da>   since Hiroki's cleanup. It seems like events and news pages have
da>   this problem and there are possibly more such places.
da>
da>   We have <!ENTITY base ".."> in .xsl temaplates and then we use in
da>   our calls for example:
da>
da>     <ul>
da>     </ul>
da>
da>   but this doesn't really work. Does anybody have idea, what's going
da>   on here?

 I committed a fix just now.  The problem was caused by
 the entity definitions of &base; that were different from each
 other in .xsl and .xml files for a .html file.