Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:07:43 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oskit and 3.0?

At 09:04 PM 2/14/99 , Amancio Hasty wrote:
>Count me in as a tester . I have a "trash box " -- P200MMx system which I use
>for testing or developing stuff just like netbooting 8)

I could put something together for humor.. I'll play the testing game.

After I get my damn cd0c to do detection. for some reason I'm getting a
panic on startup right now.. I knew I should have left well enough alone
and not installed FreeBSD on my home machine.

Kudos on System Commander, which makes multibooting painless... I'll just
have to fix the little problem though..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP DSS/1024 Public Key ID: 0x409A1F7D