Date:      03 Sep 1999 17:44:32 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
Cc:        "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@scds.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/tclX75

 * From: Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>

Are you guys alternating between private and -ports messages?  After
Justin's first message I only see Ade talking.

 * In particular:
 *
 * 	"Since 8.2 fixes many bugs that are found in 8.1 and is
 * 	 basically identical to 8.1 for script writers, we recommend
 * 	 that everyone use 8.2 in preference to 8.1"

That sounds fine.

 * I'll work on getting those ports that use tcl < 8.1 up to 8.1, though
 * it might be time for a tcl82 and tk82 port (haven't checked to see
 * if there's a tclX82 -- I know there's a tclX81 though).

Ok.  Please let me know when the tcl/tk82 ports are ready, and I'll do
a repository copy.

Satoshi