Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:20:25 +0200
From:      Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
To:        Joey Garcia <gummibear@we.mediaone.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tech News Sites Need BSD Education

Joey Garcia writes:

> I'm thinking of submitting a "Unix History" article emphasizing the birth
> of BSD and evolution of BSD up to the presetnt open projects such as
> FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD.  Through all it's good times and bad times,
> mentioning all the great software that came about the BSD project and from
> the CSRG.

	Kirk McKusick made an excellent (and entertaining as hell) presentation
	at the last USENIX conf.  Someone here already asked if there has been
	a transcript of this -- anyone ?  This is a very good way to start.

> But, I need your help.  Anyone willing to help me with this project?
> Anyone willing to send their reviews?  Also, it seems that they advertise
> for free there.  I'm wondering if we can put banners on their site.  I'll
> have to look more into that.

	See what the Daemonnews.org (C. Coleman)  people have done already -- maybe you can work
	out something with them.

--
Divizion by Zero error -- multiplying by zero to recover.