Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:06:40 -0500
From:      sbabkin@dcn.att.com
To:        chuckr@mat.net, abelits@phobos.illtel.denver.co.us
Cc:        art@stacken.kth.se, tech@scsr.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Detailed info on Fail-safe cluster for Freebsd/unixes

> From:	Chuck Robey [SMTP:chuckr@mat.net]
>
> There were many reasons to dump on Tech1 (whoever that is) that I'd have
> been fine with ... like cross posting (which I largely removed, you
> should have) or posting commercial messages on lists not chartered for
> such, but jumping on commercial work *per se* is utterly destructive,
> shortsighted, and wrong.

I guess, it would be a good advice to add information
about this product to the FreeBSD web page. And, by the way,
it would be a good idea to add the support for overtaking the
disk drives of the failed machine, like the HP ServiceGuard
does (I haven't seen the product, just the original mail
did not mentioned this functionality).

-Sergey