Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:08:10 -0400
From:      Benjamin George <BenG@thekeyboard.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Communicator 4.51 on 3.1-R and "/usr/libexec/ld.so"

Forgive me if there was already a discussion on this, I went away for a
week and unscubscribed from the group while I was gone.  Anyway, I have
FreeBSD 3.1-R installed, and I just installed Netscape Communicator
4.51.  When I try to start Netscape, I get an error that it can't fine
"/usr/local/libexec/ld.so".  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.  I downloaded Netscape from the Netscape FTP site, it's not the
version in the ports collection.  Should I have gotten the version from
the ports collection?

--
My Waterskiing Pages (Barefoot & Wakeboarding):
    http://waterski.pharamond.com