Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:38:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: softupdates

:A workaround is known and I'd likeot discuss it with Matt dillon
:tonight at the freebsd meeting (you be there matt(D)?)
:
:julian

    You bet!

:There was one that happenned while I was out of town for a few days and
:when I got back there was some email with it  that indicated that it had
:been found to not be a problem with soft-updates so I let it go.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>