Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:21:44 -0500
From:      Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Best way to start over....

Hey all,

I am trying to make over a mail server that I've inherited.  It is running
FreeBSD 4.0.   And is partitioned in a way that I don't like.  The machine
doesn't have a CD ROM drive, but has a working system on it and the ability
to get online.  What is the best way for me to wipe this machine and
re-install the latest FreeBSD release?  Can I do this using the current
system or will I have to boot from floppies?

Brendan