Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:50:39 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        shildreth@allantgroup.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: g-wrap upgrade failure

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:20:46 -0600, Scott T. Hildreth
<shildret@scotth.emsphone.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 09:02 -0500, Eric Schuele wrote:

>> > I don't know what else uses g-wrap... so I am assuming you are a
>> gnucash
>> > user.  There is a thread in gnome@ and ports@ which discusses the need
>> > to downgrade g-wrap to that which was present *before* they committed
>> > gnome 2.16.
>> >
>> > also fyi:  if you are a gnucash user... Peter Jermey has created a
>> port
>>                                                  ^^^^^^
>> Apologies.  That would be Peter Jeremy.
>>
>> > of 2.0.2 which works very nicely and it does not suffer from any
>> g-wrap
>> > issues.  I don't know when it will be in the tree.  Soon I hope.
>> >

>     Can we get a copy of the port?  I would like to try it out.

ahze has committed the fixes by full backout (downgraded) a few weeks ago.
What's wrong with it? Are you sure you have ports tree up to date?

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)