Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:26:41 -0400
From:      Josh M Osborne <stripes@iamsofired.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Does /dev/bpf work with kevent?

I'm attempting to use kevent with /dev/bpf to check to see if it
is ready for reads, but it seems to always return ready to read,
but the reads get EAGAIN.

Does /dev/bpf not work with kevent?  Or should I look elsewhere
for my bug (like forgetting some random ioctl)?

If you can't use /dev/bpf can ng_bpf and ng_socket somehow be used?
Any examples of either, or both laying around somewhere? (I've
never used the netgraph stuff before -- as cool as netgraph looks
I haven't had the need)