Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:50:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        rssh@cki.ipri.kiev.ua
Cc:        Richard Hodges <rh@alpine.net>, Majumba <olmajumb@pub.dn.ua>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethernet, win95, interfaces, system accounting

>   Sorry for stupid question, I'am not familiar with Win/UNIX
> connection, what is, where it run and where I can download it ?

I think you need to buy a book on basic Windows networking - you are
rapidly dropping below the level of questions we generally have the
time to answer here, and if you've never hooked a Windows box to any
sort of network, as definitely appears to be the case here, then you
have a lot of learning to do before you should even attempt to provide
ISP services or send questions to this list.

					Jordan