Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2019 17:00:56 -0600
From:      Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/Xen suspend/resume

On 1/19/2019 4:59 AM, Uni Gaia wrote:
> Does anyone know if suspend/resume works for a FreeBSD/Xen dom0 ? domU?

Hey Uni,

may get a better answer here:

FreeBSD dom0 is based on the Xen PVH virtualization mode which has seen
two major iterations. PVHv1 has been in the tree for some time. I can't
remember when PVHv2 hit the tree but I'm pretty sure it supplanted v1.
It might be in 12-RELEASE? Check the release notes. You probably want v2
as it's more feature complete. The port was done by Roger who, I
believe, works for Cirtix Research. My point being that the port should
be of very high quality and he/they probably want to hear if something
isn't working with PVHv2.If I'm misrepresented anything, hopefully he'll
chime in here.

Hope this helps,

-Matthew