Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:56:18 -0800
From:      jekillen <jekillen@prodigy.net>
Subject:   Q: re ASUS motherboard with dual inet interfaces

Hello,
I have a new machine with an ASUS motherboard that
has, or is supposed to have dual ethernet interfaces.
And in fact it has two rj-45 ports for connecters.
But when I use sysinstall to configure the interfaces
all I get is fwe0 "fire wire ethernet emulation".
And when I use sysinstall it only lists one device.
ifconfig only lists this device.
What is the explanation for this and how would I
get it to configure and use the second port?
Using FreeBSD v6.0. Need separate local and public
connections to this machine.
Thanks in advance
JK