Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:26:23 -0400
From:      "David Murphy" <dmurphy@tecumsehgroup.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Added a forum for FreeBSD onto our site

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01BE8C02.EE9C5A80

Tecumseh Group, Inc. is an independent forum management company that =
manages the "Tek-Tips Forums" for computer professionals. We are a =
non-commercial site with over 800 technical forums for topics such as =
Novell, NT, Linux, Visual Basic, Java, Cisco, TCP/IP and AS400.

FreeBSD was recommended by one of our members for the =
http://www.tek-tips.com forums, and accordingly was added.  We also =
added a link to the http://www.freebsd.org site into our Link Library =
(attached to your forum name).   Would you like to exchange links? =
Here's our information.

are 800+ independent peer-to-peer non-commercial support forums for =
Computer Professionals. Features include automatic e-mail notification =
of responses, a links library, and member confidentiality guaranteed.

Your organization can also take part in our ad banner exchange program =
by contacting advertising@tek-tips.com.=20

If you have any questions about this request please e-mail me.

Regards,

Dave Murphy
dmurphy@tecumsehgroup.com

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01BE8C02.EE9C5A80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Tecumseh Group, Inc. is an independent forum management company that =
manages=20
the "Tek-Tips Forums" for computer professionals. We are a =
non-commercial site=20
with over 800 technical forums for topics such as Novell, NT, Linux, =
Visual=20
Basic, Java, Cisco, TCP/IP and AS400.</P>
<P>FreeBSD was recommended by one of our members for the </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.tek-tips.com/"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://www.tek-tips.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> =
forums, and=20
accordingly was added.&nbsp; We also added a link to the <A=20
href=3D"http://www.freebsd.org">http://www.freebsd.org</A>; site into our =
Link=20
Library (attached to your forum name).&nbsp;  Would you like to exchange =
links?=20
Here's our information&#8230;</P>
<P>&lt;a href=3D"http://www.Tek-Tips.com"&gt;Tek-Tips Forums&lt;/a&gt; =
Tek-Tips=20
Forums are 800+ independent peer-to-peer non-commercial support forums =
for=20
Computer Professionals. Features include automatic e-mail notification =
of=20
<P>Your organization can also&nbsp;take part in our ad banner exchange =
program=20
by contacting </FONT><A href=3D"mailto:advertising@tek-tips.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>advertising@tek-tips.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>. </P>
<P>If you have any questions about this request please e-mail=20
me.</P></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dave Murphy<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dmurphy@tecumsehgroup.com">dmurphy@tecumsehgroup.com</A><B=