Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:05:54 -0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read this...

> We did, several times.  It appears that your machine keeps sending

Sorry, I cannot do anything!!!! I has been off line for the last 5 days!
(hardware prob. and shops closed... 8(( )

So now, I'm again here, but I have not sent mex in the last 5-6 days.
(Maybe 4 days maybe more). Yesterday I have not sent anything because I
had no email prog installed (same situation in the last 4 days). So
this seems more a prob from my ISP. I have read the header of the
message, but I think it's more a their prob. with their mailer program.
I can tell them to stop the message, but I don't know if they are
enough smart to understand where is the problem.

P.S. I have changer my e-mail prog. (updated). Let me know if you can't
read this message, or it is in HTML...etc...

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _
 ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...