Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:12:01 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFW/Divert problem...

On Nov 6, 2007, at 12:29 AM, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:

> Eric F Crist wrote:
>> I've been working on doing some bandwidth accounting with ipfw
>> count rules, but I've come across a very crappy problem.  After
>> adding the following two lines to /etc/rc.conf, I'm posed with a
>> question during boot:
>
> About which lines you talk?

Sorry, left that part out:

firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_script="/etc/ipfw.sh"

FWIW, ipfw.sh ONLY has count rules it it.  There isn't any NAT/etc
going on here.  Also, IPFW was compiled with DEFAULT TO ACCEPT, since
I'm not really using it for anything other than accounting.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks